Webmail is now available for conference staff! Click here.
When you click the above link you will be prompted for your user name and password. Your username IS NOT your email address. In most cases it will be your first name, your first and lastname (no spaces) or you first name and the first letter in your last name.
If you have any problems or questions about logging on to webmail please contact Brent Sharp at 865-690-4080.
Setup instructions are below for Outlook 2003.
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click on “Tools” from the menu bar.
3. From the “Tools” menu click “E-mail Accounts”
4. On the E-mail Accounts Wizard click the “Next” button.
5. Most users will only have one e-mail account listed on the E-Mail Accounts screen.
6. Double click on the account for Holston.org e-mail. (it may be named something else, i.e, Holston webmail) depending on who set up the account.
7. On the Internet E-mail Settings dialog box locate “Incoming mail server (POP3):”.
8. In the field to the right change the server name to “mail.holstonconf.org”
9. Locate the “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)”. This should be your ISP's smtp server.
Verizon enter = outgoing.verizon.net
Bellsouth = mail.bellsouth.net
MountainNet = mail.mounet.com
If you are unsure about this address please contact your Internet Service Provider.
10. Locate “Logon Information”.
There are 2 ways to enter your username:
FirstLastName@holstonconf.org example: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Please call the conference office to retrieve your default password.
When you call please ask the receptionist, Gaye King for your default password.
12. Click the Next button.
13. Click the “Finish” button.
14. Click the “Send and Receive” button in the toolbar. Note any errors.
If you have any problems please contact Brent Sharp at the Conference Office.
Looking for church web site hosting information? Contact the Multimedia Coordinator.