2022 Open Enrollment
2022 Open Enrollment
Quick Start Links
- Click Here for the 2022 Rate Sheet
- Click Here for the 2022 Insurance Enrollment Form
- No changes? All participants need complete the 2022 Insurance Enrollment Form this year, even if you have no changes. Simply fill in Parts 1 and 2 of the form, and mark "No Change" in the top, right-hand corner.
- Want to make changes? Use the 2022 Insurance Enrollment Form to change plans, add/remove dependents, change your address, etc.
- Want to cancel? Complete Parts 1 and 2 of the 2022 Insurance Enrollment Form, and mark "Waive Coverage" in Part 3 and "Refuse" in Part 8. If you are 3/4 or full-time clergy, you must also submit a Waiver of Participation Form. If you mark "Waive Coverage" on your enrollment form, your insurance coverage will terminate at midnight on 12/31/2021.
- Please complete, save, and email the completed form to email@example.com or mail to Holston Conference, Attn: Open Enrollment, P.O. Box 850, Alcoa, TN, 37701 before November 15, 2021.
- Want to enroll in a Flexible Spending Account? You do not have to complete a separate form for your Flexible Spending Account (PBS Benny Card) this year. You may make your FSA elections in Part 4 of The 2022 Insurance Enrollment Form.
- New Prescription Drug Card In 2022! Our Prescription Plan will be administered through EpiphanyRX in 2022. This means you will have two insurance cards in 2022: one for Medical/Dental/Vision coverage from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee and one from EpiphanyRX for your prescription drugs. Be sure that you give your pharmacist your new EpiphanyRX card beginning January 1, 2022. Click here for a FAQ document about the new Prescription Plan.
Things to Remember
- Our Medical Health Insurance Plan Benefits have not changed for 2022. We still offer the same four plans with the same benefits and the same networks. Your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, etc. are not changing in 2022. Click on the plan below to see a Summary of Benefits and Coverage for each plan type:
- You still have the same Dental Plan included with your Medical Plan in 2022. 2022 plan documents are not yet available for the Dental Plan, but the benefits are the same as in 2021. Click below for a Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the Dental Plan:
- You may still choose the same Optional Vision Plan for an additional monthly premium ($11 for individual/$18 for employee +1/$27 for family). 2022 plan documents are not yet available for the Vision Plan, but the benefits are the same as in 2021. Click below for a Summary of Benefits for the Vision Plan:
- Confused about the difference between a Health Savings Account (HSA) and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)? You're not alone! Our FSA provider is Progressive Benefits Solutions (PBS), and our Health Savings Account (HSA) partners are HealthEquity and Holston Methodist Federal Credit Union. If you choose HealthEquity for your HSA, the Conference office will enroll you. If you choose HMFCU, you will need to set up your account with them. Please click the links below to learn more about each of these products: