2024 OPEN ENROLLMENT IS
NOVEMBER 1 - NOVEMBER 15
Key Things To Know About Your 2024 Insurance Plan
- Everyone eligible must complete Open Enrollment to either re-enroll or waive coverage. If you are currently enrolled, you must re-enroll. If you do nothing, you will not have coverage starting January 1, 2024.
- Enrollment will take place November 1 – November 15 online through Employee Navigator.
- Rates are available under the Resources tab in Employee Navigator or by scrolling down on this page to Quick Links
- When entering your "per pay election" for Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, please enter the amount you wish to defer as a MONTHLY amount. FSA Limit for our 2024 plan is $3050.
- Benefits will be effective January 1, 2024
Action Items for Open Enrollment
Eligible and already enrolled in Benefits?
Here’s how to enroll:
- Log onto https://employeenavigator.com/benefits/Account/Login
- Enter your Username and Password
- If you can’t remember your password, select “Reset a forgotten password”
- Follow the onscreen instructions to walk through our benefits offered.
- Once you complete all steps, on the Enrollment Summary Screen, select CLICK TO SIGN.
- Print a summary of your benefit elections and give to your payroll administrator
Eligible but not currently enrolled in benefits?
Here’s how to enroll:
Complete the Insurance Information Form and email to email@example.com
Once your Insurance Information Form is received and processed, you’ll receive an email from Employee Navigator asking you to register. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your spam folder). If you haven't received an email within 3 business days of emailing your form, please email email@example.com.
Create your account by completing the following information
Our Company Identifier is: holstonconference
Create a username and password
Follow the onscreen instructions to walk through our benefits offered.
At the end, in order to submit, select CLICK TO SIGN.
Print a summary of your benefit elections and give to your payroll administrator
Quick Start Links
Additional Information about
2024 Plans and Open Enrollment
- Plan designs did not change for 2024! This means the deductible, out-of-pocket maximums, co-pays, etc. are exactly the same as in 2023.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance will still be provided through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Prescription Drug coverage will still be provided through Epiphany RX
- Insurance premiums only increased 5% (national average is 7% - 12%). Thanks to all of our participants for working together to keep costs down for the plan and for each other!
- We will continue to offer TextCare in 2024. TextCare provides free virtual visits, 24/7, with board-certified medical providers for participants and their household dependents. Simply text 865-264-8368 to begin!
Other Important Enrollment Dates
Medicare Open Enrollment: October 15th thru December 7th
Healthcare Marketplace: November 1st thru December 15th