Registration Deadline: July 1
Cost: $800 per Student
Format: Hybrid (In-person and Online)
- In-person learning will cover a variety of Holston Conference specific educational areas and will be provided by members of the Holston Conference.
- Online learning will cover the remaining elements of the GBHEM required training. This portion of the educational experience will be provided by our partnership with Emory University, Candler School of Theology.
Schedule: August 25 - November 4, 2023
- August 25-26, 2023 in Alcoa, TN (In-person)
- September 1 - November 3, 2023 (Online)
- November 3-4, 2023 in Alcoa, TN (In-person)
Pre-requisites: All students must be a Certified Candidate, have approval from their DCOM, and have approval from their District Superintendent to attend this year's LPLS.
Are you ready to register?
- Click the Register Now button to complete the registration process by July 1, 2023 (please note if you are paying by check, registrations are due no later than the last Monday in June).
Do you have questions?